Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Veggies, Veggies, Anyone?

I was called the other day by the Star News Newspaper, they were looking for trends in the "Going Green" and gardening. This left me thinking......I think I may try a vegetable garden this year. We have books and a new gardening stick, that is supposed to make gardening a snap. All the top soil and fertilizer I could ask for right at my finger tips..... So this will be the year!! I am known to have a black thumb so this should be interesting. Lucky for me I spend day in and day out with fantastic gardening minds out in the greenhouse. Maybe they can help me from killing everything. I will let you know how my garden fares, let me know how yours is going and if you have any tips for me. Lets eat better together.
Lesa

No comments:

Post a Comment